Caribbean Finance Company Limited -a leading non-banking financial
institution located in the Port-of-Spain area is seeking to expand their team.
- Provides service excellence to internal and external customers daily.
- Review loans in arrears
- Prepares documents for litigation proceedings as needed.
- Operates as the Company’s Sales Representative at new/used Car Dealerships
- Verify new agreements and move status to “Complete”
- Process new business applications for approval on a daily basis
- Collateral checking and completion of new business
- All other related duties as required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business Administration
- At least two (2) years relevant experience
- Strong negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task
- Good organisational skills (filing, documentation flow)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle confidential issues
- Excellent communication skills (particularly oral and written)
This is a permanent, full time position based in Port of Spain
Send Applications no later than September 20, 2019 to:
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.